Re: Merry Christmas!

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
      Cadia,

      I agree with Dean...you have made so much happen with the Blanding
      research by providing this forum and your persistent delving into
      newspaper archives...Bravo!

      Merry Christmas everyone!

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
        Great work Cadia. I agree with all the cudo's from us
        Blanding nuts. You are the spearhead for our
        continuing research and interest. Merry Christmas to
        all and a Happy New Year. tj

        --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Yesterday, December 22, was the 89th anniversary of
        Don Blanding's
        arrival in Hawaii. In 1954, he wrote a lengthy
        article about that
        experience, which I am in the process of transcribing.
        Had hoped to
        have it ready by now but perhaps by the New Year.

        For now, may I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and
        say thanks for
        your continuing interest in Blanding, his life and
        work. The
        research goes on; even today I read August 1923
        microfilm for nearly
        2-1/2 hours. Only one item of interest so far, an
        article about the
        pending opening of Crossroads Studio by DB and Frank
        Moore.

        Fortunately, the Seattle library is open on Monday.
        While everyone
        else is out shopping the post-Christmas sales, I'll be
        at the library
        once again!

        Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

        Sincerely,

        aloha-donblanding@...

        Poetry
        writing Poetry book
        publisher Poetry
        book
        Blanding ut
        Poetry book publishing
        Poetry writing contest

        Terms of Service.

      • Michael Pfeffer
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
          TJ,
          Spoken like a true Blanding-nut! Wishing all of you the very best and a Happy New Year.

          Aloha from Honolulu, Michael

          --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links