Re: [aloha-donblanding] Merry Christmas!

  • pgbusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2005
      Cadia, When it comes to keeping Don Blanding "alive" you are a real
      blessing. So is Keith. I believe though you started the research rolling and we of
      the Blanding faithful are certainly grateful for the thousands of hours you
      devoted to bringing back memories of his colorful and fascinating life.
      Aloha & MERRY CHRISTMAS

      Dean Gautschy

    • Mark Murray
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2005
        Greetings all...

        I'm in the back seat as far as research is concerned but I do enjoy all
        the information of and about Don.

        The only thing I can do is to wish you all the best of this Season and
        wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
          Cadia,

          I agree with Dean...you have made so much happen with the Blanding
          research by providing this forum and your persistent delving into
          newspaper archives...Bravo!

          Merry Christmas everyone!

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
            Great work Cadia. I agree with all the cudo's from us
            Blanding nuts. You are the spearhead for our
            continuing research and interest. Merry Christmas to
            all and a Happy New Year. tj

            --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
[...]

            aloha-donblanding@...

            Poetry
            writing Poetry book
            publisher Poetry
            book
            Blanding ut
            Poetry book publishing
            Poetry writing contest

            Terms of Service.

          • Michael Pfeffer
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 24, 2005
              TJ,
              Spoken like a true Blanding-nut! Wishing all of you the very best and a Happy New Year.

              Aloha from Honolulu, Michael

              --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Links