Talisman

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2005
      After 5 years of waiting and searching, I've been able to complete a certain
      part of my collection. I paid a pretty penny for a complete box set of the
      Talisman booklet/Medalion in the original box. I've had the same set without
      the Medalion for years and was searching for the medalion to complete the
      set. Now I can sell off what I did have. Just thought I'd brag to myself a bit.
      Merry Christmas to all.....tj