Re: [aloha-donblanding] Brown Willow

  • Mark Murray
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
      I've attached a page from an old magazine from 1985 called "Old Stuff" which
      tells the story of the Willow Plate Pattern. Apologies extended for the size
      of the attachment. In order for you to read it, I scanned it at 50% of its
      original size...

      You should be able to save it to a file on your computer and print it out for
      your records.

      Mark