Re: [aloha-donblanding] Home safe

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2005
      Welcome home, Tom and wifey....we all await your Log of the BlandingMobile!
      K Cotter
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 11, 2005
        Thanks Michael......maybe Desoto Brown might be able
        to help or give info on this. He could be very
        helpful, I think....tj

        --- Michael <michael@...> wrote:

        Hi, michael here. I am on the Big Island until
        Wednesday, but will figure
        out what we need to do when I get backm aloha,
        michael
        ___
        Sent with SnapperMail
        www.snappermail.com