Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: need help

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
      When you are in San Antonio, I'll be in New Orleans,
      hurricane or not...ha. ha. Thanks for the help and
      your friend
      Jamie gave me some great info and talked to me for 1/2
      hour or so. He was really surprised that I knew you,
      as was I, that he knew you. It is a small world.
      Aloha....tj

      -- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi, TJ ...

      I'm glad Jim got back to you so quickly and that
      you'll be able to meet
      in Lawton.

      Where will you be between September 7 and 11? I'll be
      in San Antonio
      (Live Oak, actually) for a show that week. Any chance
      you'll be in the
      vicinity?

      Oh-my-gosh! You met my pal Jaime Robinson at
      Replacements Ltd.
      Haven't seen him for a couple of years since he and
      author Dean Six
      were back in Seattle for a glass show. If I had known
      you were going
      there I'd have hollered ahead and asked him to set up
      a grand tour for
      you! (I'm sure you were treated royally anyway ...
      the folks at
      Replacements are the best!)

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Terms of Service.