Re: need help

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
      TJ ...

      I sent an e-mail tonight to Jim Whiteley (note correct spelling) to the
      only addy I have.

      Beyond that, if I am not working on Tuesday, I may be able to call the
      museum and find out more info for you.

      Safe travels!

      ~~Cadia
      duchess@...
    • lowry66
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 23, 2005
        TJ,
        Since you didn't get my email of a couple of weeks ago, I will go
        ahead and post this to the group. With one exception, my schedule is
        pretty flexible right now, just let me know when you plan to be here.
        The exception is the end of September, I will be at a conference out
        of
        town the 28-30th. I am looking forward to finally getting to meet
        you,
        have a safe trip.
        Jim
        The number at the museum is 580-581-3460. I will try emailing you
        through this site with additional contact info. Take care.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 23, 2005
          Thanks Cadia, appreciate this help. I"ve emailed him
          but no results yet and wasn't sure I had the correct
          address for him, etc. Met an old friend of yours,
          whose card is back at the motorhome and I can't
          remember what it was right now, but he works for
          Replacements, Inc., in North Carolina which my wife
          and I visited. They had some DB ceramics in their
          museum and he was the one who came down to speak to me
          about them, etc. He was from Seattle and new you
          personally and may have been a seller also. I'll get
          his name and email you that on the next stop where I
          can get online. Its a small world isn't it! In
          Savannah right now and it is hot/humid with LOUD
          thunderstorms booming overhead. Will start my
          westward trip as of tomorrow and be home in about 6
          weeks after 5 months on the road. tj

          --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          TJ ...

          I sent an e-mail tonight to Jim Whiteley (note correct
          spelling) to the
          only addy I have.

          Beyond that, if I am not working on Tuesday, I may be
          able to call the
          museum and find out more info for you.

          Safe travels!

          ~~Cadia
          duchess@...

          aloha-donblanding@...

          Poetry
          writing Poetry book
          Poet writer

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 24, 2005
            Thanks for the help. Jim contacted me and I have all
            the info I need now. Touring the Museum will be a
            real Blanding treat for me. Should be there around
            the 20th of Sept or so. Starting my Westard Ho trek
            today, heading out of Savannah for Atlanta, Memphis
            and then New Orleans and all parts in between those
            major stops. Lots of Lightening/thunder here and so,
            glad to leave it behind. Savannah is the BEST
            southern city we have been in. Great place, great
            food (added 2 lbs with fried chicken, okra, black eyed
            peas, mustard greens and breads......yum yum.
            Aloha....tj

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 24, 2005
              Hi, TJ ...

              I'm glad Jim got back to you so quickly and that you'll be able to meet
              in Lawton.

              Where will you be between September 7 and 11? I'll be in San Antonio
              (Live Oak, actually) for a show that week. Any chance you'll be in the
              vicinity?

              Oh-my-gosh! You met my pal Jaime Robinson at Replacements Ltd.
              Haven't seen him for a couple of years since he and author Dean Six
              were back in Seattle for a glass show. If I had known you were going
              there I'd have hollered ahead and asked him to set up a grand tour for
              you! (I'm sure you were treated royally anyway ... the folks at
              Replacements are the best!)

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
                When you are in San Antonio, I'll be in New Orleans,
                hurricane or not...ha. ha. Thanks for the help and
                your friend
                Jamie gave me some great info and talked to me for 1/2
                hour or so. He was really surprised that I knew you,
                as was I, that he knew you. It is a small world.
                Aloha....tj