need help

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
      tj is in Savannah Georgia, now heading west going to Oklahoma in mid Sept.
      I need help getting ahold of Jim Wheatley of the Plains Museum. I've emailed
      him but no response and so I'm not sure I have the correct address/phone
      number etc. I would ask Keith or Cadia to help me with this if possible. Can
      one of you contact him for me please? Any suggestions or help would be
      appreciated. tj
    • linall9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
        Jim Whiteley, Registrar (ext. 108)
        580-581-3460 • 580-581-3458 (fax)

        This is the number that's on the website.. Linda

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
          TJ ...

          I sent an e-mail tonight to Jim Whiteley (note correct spelling) to the
          only addy I have.

          Beyond that, if I am not working on Tuesday, I may be able to call the
          museum and find out more info for you.

          Safe travels!

          ~~Cadia
          duchess@...
        • lowry66
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 23, 2005
            TJ,
            Since you didn't get my email of a couple of weeks ago, I will go
            ahead and post this to the group. With one exception, my schedule is
            pretty flexible right now, just let me know when you plan to be here.
            The exception is the end of September, I will be at a conference out
            of
            town the 28-30th. I am looking forward to finally getting to meet
            you,
            have a safe trip.
            Jim
            The number at the museum is 580-581-3460. I will try emailing you
            through this site with additional contact info. Take care.
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 23, 2005
              Thanks Cadia, appreciate this help. I"ve emailed him
              but no results yet and wasn't sure I had the correct
              address for him, etc. Met an old friend of yours,
              whose card is back at the motorhome and I can't
              remember what it was right now, but he works for
              Replacements, Inc., in North Carolina which my wife
              and I visited. They had some DB ceramics in their
              museum and he was the one who came down to speak to me
              about them, etc. He was from Seattle and new you
              personally and may have been a seller also. I'll get
              his name and email you that on the next stop where I
              can get online. Its a small world isn't it! In
              Savannah right now and it is hot/humid with LOUD
              thunderstorms booming overhead. Will start my
              westward trip as of tomorrow and be home in about 6
              weeks after 5 months on the road. tj

              --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

              ---------------------------------
              TJ ...

              I sent an e-mail tonight to Jim Whiteley (note correct
              spelling) to the
              only addy I have.

              Beyond that, if I am not working on Tuesday, I may be
              able to call the
              museum and find out more info for you.

              Safe travels!

              ~~Cadia
              duchess@...

              aloha-donblanding@...

              Poetry
              writing Poetry book
              Poet writer

              Terms of Service.

              ---------------------------------
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 24, 2005
                Thanks for the help. Jim contacted me and I have all
                the info I need now. Touring the Museum will be a
                real Blanding treat for me. Should be there around
                the 20th of Sept or so. Starting my Westard Ho trek
                today, heading out of Savannah for Atlanta, Memphis
                and then New Orleans and all parts in between those
                major stops. Lots of Lightening/thunder here and so,
                glad to leave it behind. Savannah is the BEST
                southern city we have been in. Great place, great
                food (added 2 lbs with fried chicken, okra, black eyed
                peas, mustard greens and breads......yum yum.
                Aloha....tj

                ---------------------------------

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 24, 2005
                  Hi, TJ ...

                  I'm glad Jim got back to you so quickly and that you'll be able to meet
                  in Lawton.

                  Where will you be between September 7 and 11? I'll be in San Antonio
                  (Live Oak, actually) for a show that week. Any chance you'll be in the
                  vicinity?

                  Oh-my-gosh! You met my pal Jaime Robinson at Replacements Ltd.
                  Haven't seen him for a couple of years since he and author Dean Six
                  were back in Seattle for a glass show. If I had known you were going
                  there I'd have hollered ahead and asked him to set up a grand tour for
                  you! (I'm sure you were treated royally anyway ... the folks at
                  Replacements are the best!)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 26, 2005
                    When you are in San Antonio, I'll be in New Orleans,
                    hurricane or not...ha. ha. Thanks for the help and
                    your friend
                    Jamie gave me some great info and talked to me for 1/2
                    hour or so. He was really surprised that I knew you,
                    as was I, that he knew you. It is a small world.
                    Aloha....tj