Great Plains Museum, Oklahoma

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      I'm hoping Jim Wheatley still reads msgs from this site. If not, can I ask Keith
      or Cadia to contact him for me and let him know that I will plan to be through
      his area sometime in late Sept. Please give him my email address if you
      connect with him. I want to go through the museum and see everything there.
      I emailed him a couple of months ago but got no response back and so, time
      is getting close to plan for this great event. JIM, WHERE ARE YOU???. TJ
      now in Kentucky, heading to Tennesse, then the Carolina's and then on to
      New Orleans. From there, we'll work our way to Oklahoma. Doing well and
      enjoying the adventure! Aloha.....tj