TJs-Where am I???

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hi TJ,
      I think that Wal Mart parking lots are available for overnighters also.
      Good Luck!
      Donna Wendt, lately of the Vagabond Van

      In a message dated 7/28/2005 7:05:11 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
      aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Life is good, money is getting shorter and shorter (we're staying in truck
      stops and
      Crackerbarrel restaurants when we can because it is free.)