DB poems suitable for a wedding?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hi, all ...

      Received an e-mail asking for suggestions of poems by Blanding that
      would be suitable for reading as part of a weddign ceremony, in Hawaii,
      I think.

      Any ideas?

      I'll look through my DB books tonight, but would appreciate some
      suggestions that I can forward to the person who is inquiring.

      Mahalo,

      ~~Cadia
    • Mark Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
        Cadia,

        Sorry for the lateness of this response...

        I know this poem is about the "Autumn" years of one's life,
        but it is the only one that came to mind:

        "Rest of the Road"

        Mark