Re: Blanding & Kimble families in same place - finally!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi, Donna ...

      I'm not surprised to find Erastus Kimble listed in 2 households --
      chances are the enumerations were done on different dates, or both
      locations claimed him as "present" even if he wasn't.

      On the 1920 census, Don Blanding is listed twice, too. Once in
      Rockford, Illinois, and once in Lawton, Oklahoma. Different dates.