Old Wailuku Inn - Maui

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi Maui Tom,
      Yes, I stayed at the wonderful Old Wailuku Inn the year before last, just
      before the Maui Writer's Conference. I spoke to you briefly outside when you
      were on your way to or from work. Your wife was able to find me a Don
      Blanding book to read while I was there.
      Beautiful place.
      Aloha, Donna of Hawaii Kai, Oahu.

      In a message dated 6/2/2005 7:47:02 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
      Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 02:38:24 EDT
      From: mauibandb@...
      Subject: Re: Yellowstone Park and James C. Blanding

      Donna