What Book?

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      From Here To Eternity is the book. Evidently towards tthe end of the book
      there is a passage that DB wrote, something about passing by Diamondhead.
      I'm not sure if it has DB's name on it or not but the passage is DB's for sure.
      Kind of interesting and gives a little more credibility to him, I guess. This is my
      last Montana post. Off to South Dakota and Minnisota over the next 10 days
      or so.....aloha.....tj