Re: [aloha-donblanding] From Here To Eternity

  • pgbusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 6:58 AM
      TJ---What book?
      Keep up the excellent research.
      Dean

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 12:27 PM
        Tom,

        I mentioned this back in Oct. 2003, Here's the text:

        From Here to Eternity
        by James Jones

        on Page 843:

        ". . . threw your lei overboard as you passed Diamond Head it would tell you
        whether you would ever come back again. Don Blanding had squeezed a few poems and a
        great many tears out of it. Karen did not think she would ever . . ."