RE: [aloha-donblanding] Yellowstone Park

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2005
      Good hearing from you Tom,

      Love reading about these new things you are finding out about our guy. Good
      luck searching and keep us posted.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2005
        Dear Tom
        Interesting that you are researching George P. Putnam
        of Bend.....did you know he was married to Amelia Earhart?

        Aloha...........Jackie

        Jacqueline Collins, Realtor Associate
        Mary Worrall Associates, Inc.
        Exclusive Affiliate of Christie's Great Estates
        Cell: (808) 224-4285
        Office: (808) 739-4465
        FAX: (808) 394-2201
        email: JackieCollins@...
        (All outgoing mail scanned by Norton Antivirus)
        on the web: www.jackie-collins.com

      • Karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2005
          Tom, I think I have a missing link for you. James C Blanding, born 1845,
          was in Sheridan, Pennsylvania, Dakota Territories in 1880.
          He was a surveyor, which fits the description of your fellow. This man was
          married to Christine, born in Sweden. I'll see what else I can find. Karen
          Cotter