[aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 19, 2000
      Yes he spoke of visiting Aunty Pinau at Kaupo and hiking to Wainapanapa Caves
      where they swam to under water caves. you are right this was in the Hana
      Kaupo District.
      There are cabins run by the state at Wainapanapa which can be rented at a
      very nominal fee.
      aloha
      Maui Tom
    • bevleinbac
      Message 55 of 55 , Oct 3, 2012
        Aloha to all,

        TJ, You got me going again.
        Maui Tom,
        Please tell me where you got this about DB visiting Aunty Pinau
        at Kaupo. I have been trying to look at old messages to see where
        it came from, with no luck.
        Did you ever find folks in the hana/Kaupo area that knew her?

        Bev.