http://ourmauihometoo.com

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 7:07 AM
      iF YOU LOOSE IT YOU CAN ALWAYS VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
      http://www.mauiinn.com

      Aloha Maui Tom,

      I didn't know you had a second house....a Vagabond house. It looks
      great! Is is close to the Old Wailuku Inn? You have done a beautiful
      job of decorating. Hope to stop by in August.

      Bev.
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 8:27 PM
        The Vagabond's House is a secondary structure on our property that we
        renovated. It was a carriage house that we converted. Actually we tore it down and
        completely rebuilt it since it was structurally unsound.
        Looking forward to seeing you in August

        aloha
        Tom