Sparrows in the Brush

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      Tom,

      I found another book you need to complete your collection:

      Zimmerman, Jennie M.
      Sparrow in the brush : collected poems
      Don Blanding, illustrations and decorations.
      [Los Angeles?] : Poets' Corners Press, [c1959]
      90 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.

      There are no copies of this book on the market, but four libraries
      have copies:
      CALIFORNIA STATE UNIV, NORTHRIDGE
      LOS ANGELES PUB LIBR
      UNIV OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
      EASTERN OREGON UNIV

      Another example of an author "borrowing" Don's illustrations after
      he died.