Mailing list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello, all ...

      As I've mentioned, my computer is not operating so I do not have
      access to many of my customer files.

      If you are on one of my mailing lists for shows in Washington, Oregon
      or Texas -- or wish to be -- please e-mail me privately with your
      address. I regularly send discount cards and comps for shows, but my
      mailing lists are held hostage by Microsoft Works -- which the
      library computers don't recognize.

      Coming up are the Tacoma Dome show January 22-23 and the Washburn
      show in San Antonio February 12-13.

      Thanks!

      ~~Cadia

      duchess@...