RE: [aloha-donblanding] DB's Romance Card Series

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 2004
      Thanks Tom for your support. I will definitely let you know if I need
      things. If you find out anything new about Armine or Al while looking
      through the Pine Cone stuff, let me know. If you need help there, let me
      know. I always like visiting Carmel for a few days and as you know, I am
      use to long hours of research.
      Aloha,

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2004
        Tom,
        Forgot to wish you luck on the work on your book. You are way ahead of
        me. Let me know how the tutoring goes, as I may have to go that route too.