Blanding Decca Record

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      I just bought a record a few days ago on ebay for 99 cents. It's a
      Decca 78 record, and on side B is "Clouds Across The Moon" by Lani
      McIntire, Ed Sawtelle and Don Blanding (circa 1939). Of course the
      shipping was over seven dollars, so not that great of a bargain!

      Side A is "At Waikiki" by Sol Bright and Johnny Noble.

      I'll probably resell it since I don't even own a record player.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        I've just listed this item on ebay.
        The item number is # 4043792941