'Flowers of the Rainbow' for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi all,

      I recently found TWO copies of Flowers of the Rainbow being sold by the same bookseller
      (at resoonable prices) and I swiped them up. I'm selling one on ebay, and keeping the
      other to replace the one I sold a few months ago.

      Ebay item number: 3932328741

      Vanessa and I moved a few weeks ago, and if anyone wants our new address (for sharing
      Blanding research, for instance) please email me.

      I hope to get back to researching and writing the biography, but can't make any promises
      due to my hectic schedule. I sure wouuld love to get the dialogue going again on this
      board though.

      Mahalo,