a little off topic but really need your assistance

  • tjklfort@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hi, I am a fellow member and knowing that the members of this group are very
      passionate I am asking for your assistance. I am participating in the memory
      walk sponsored by the Alzheimer's association in Oct. I am requesting pledges
      for the walk. __ I know this is wwwaaaayyy of the topic but this cause is
      very dear to me and I am trying to spread the word about this horrible disease
      that many people just do not understand. I know that most will think "i am not
      giving money to a stranger" but if you visit my pledge site sponsored by the
      Alzheimer's Association you can verify my regeistration for the event and make
      the pledge directly online to the Association --- please check it out and
      give it some thought -- Pledges are tax deductable
      thanks in advance for your support - even the smalles amount is a great step
      to a cure
      Tammi Fort -- tjklfort@...
      http://inlandempiremw.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=60496&u=60496-57143458&
      e=124898375