My Hawaii, 1954 article by DB in S-B's Hawaiian Life magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Hello, all ...

      I have completed a webpage for DB's illustrated article, "My Hawaii,"
      which appeared in the Star-Bulletin's Hawaiian Life magazine section
      on September 11, 1954:

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-myhawaii54.html

      I have also uploaded the article and images -- including the cover
      photo of DB -- to the group website. Please visit Files:
      Publications: Honolulu Star-Bulletin: 1954 Articles by Don Blanding.

      The article's byline contains a link to the cover photo; the footnote
      contains a link to the full HL cover.

      Enjoy!