Re: Blanding in the Los Angeles Times

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22 10:12 AM
      Hi, Keith ...

      Ain't Proquest wonderful?

      Since you mentioned it to me more than a year ago, I'm surprised you
      had not discovered that the Los Angeles Times is available to
      virtually anyone with access to a computer and a major library's
      catalog.

      At the time, the Seattle library made Proquest available only at its
      branches, but more recently I've been able to obtain articles from
      the New York Times and was just about to start on the Los Angeles
      Times. I sure wish the Honolulu and Seattle papers were part of the
      program!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 5:10 PM
        Phooey! The Seattle library no longer lists the Los Angeles Times
        archives (before 1985) as one of the "coming soon" databases.

        Back to the drawings boards ...