Re: Hmm, Blanding died at 62

  • P OVance
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, tjmarkle@e... wrote:
      > Well, well, maybe I'd better change what I'm currently doing because
      I turn 62 this July. I just finished several poems and some short
      articles for a writing class I'm in. Think I'll focus on novels
      now....smile.....tj

      Heh. Is this all our colleges have to do? ;)

      I am 66 and I've never written a poem in my life except for the
      usually 'Roses are red' variety. I have no doubt that my
      inability/avoidance of poetry writing account for my advanced age.

      My daughter is 36 and has written over 200 poems though none
      published. She just loves to write. I'll have to tell her about this.
      She's an English Literature teacher at a local high school.

      If you read the enclosed article it contains very flawed controls.