Hugh and Ida Blanding Marriage

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 5:36 PM
      Hi, Cadia,
      Good work on finally getting the marriage certificate of Hugh and Ida.
      Persistence pays off! Also, I hadn't found the information that Jessie was born
      in 1876 in Anoka Co, MN. Did you get a birth certificate on that?
      I have death certificates on Don Blanding's parents and brother, James
      in Hawaii. If you like, I could mail copies to you. I got them at the Dept
      of Health here in Honolulu. I just got my computer repaired so haven't gotten
      back into reliable scanning, etc.
      Keep up the super sleuthing!
      Donna Wendt of the Vagabond Van