just talkin'

  • tjmarkle2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      So, tj joined up with a local writers group in order to begin polishing up on the
      ole writing skills. Very interesting group of people from all walks of life and all
      ages and persuations. When asked why I joined and what I did, I gave my
      usual Blanding intro speech and some comments about our group, the
      website and what we are trying to do. Interestingly enough, there were 3
      people of 11 that knew of DB, had read some of his books and one starry
      eyed lady recounted how she was in love with DB when she was 16 years old
      and lived in Pasadena! She used to frequent the book store he signed
      autographs in and then would steal his pens that he used to sign with. She
      said she never got to meet him being 16 and all but we sure chuckled over
      her story and the wry smiles she had. Just goes to show there really are
      people out there that remember DB....motivates me to keep plugging away.
      The other members of the group were facinated with what our group is doing
      and so Cadia and Keith, you might get some new people viewing the sites as
      I gave them your web addresses...tj
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
        Good Job TJ,

        Ask if any know about Armine, would you?
        I e-mailed your old address, but you must have a new one now.

        Please let me hear from you off of hear.
        Bev/