Check out Hapa Haole Songs

  • linall9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Any one have the word to this song?

      * Kila Kila O Haleakala? If that is it then it is a Maui Song. The
      Second
      verse is Kuahiwi nani O Maui.

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      Click here: Hapa Haole Songs

      This site doesn't have Kila Kila O Haleakala, but it has a lot of other
      lyrics to Hawaiin songs. Thought you might find it useful.

      Linda

    • linall9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
        I should have typed out the web address.

        It's http://www.digitaltimes.com/karaoke/more.shtml Click on "Hawaiin Song
        Lyrics"

        Linda

      • mauibandb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
          Bev I sent the words a few weeks ago didn't you get them.