lotus dream

  • pandorapaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      i have a 3 piece set of don blandings cards the card is blank inside
      poems are printed on the bottom front under coloc picures that are
      glued to the card i figured they must be old do any of you know if
      they are i found them at old stagecoach stop next to the columbia
      river in wasington state any info i appriciate thank you yours truely
      patricia.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        Patricia,

        I believe the cards you own are from 1946.