Re: [aloha-donblanding] Waikiki Theater WEBSITE INACCURACY APOLOGY

  • Clare Telford
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      I HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY FLUNKED WEBSITE DESIGNATION #1. HOWEVER, I HAVE COME BACK WITH THE ANSWE TO THE PROBLEM. MY FAULTY FINGERS AND OLD EYES DID NOT PICK UP THE ENDING LETTERS CORRECTLY.......HTML.

      I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN AND HOPE THAT I HAVE NOT OFFENDED THE MORE ERUDITE AMONG YOU AND P.O.'D THE LESS PATIENT......

      www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/WaikikiTheatre.html Clare.

      mauibandb@... wrote:
      Note article on this Honolulu Advertiser 11/23/2003 website about the
      Waikiki theater being razed. Nothing about Sawtelle but it does describe the pipe
      organ.

      http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Nov/23/ln/ln14a.html

      aloha
      Maui Tom