Waikiki Theater demolition

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      Note article on this Honolulu Advertiser 11/23/2003 website about the
      Waikiki theater being razed. Nothing about Sawtelle but it does describe the pipe
      organ.

      http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Nov/23/ln/ln14a.html

      aloha
      Maui Tom

    • Clare Telford
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
        THERE IS INTERESTING INFO. AT THE FOLLOWING SITE: www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/WailikiTheatre.htr
        ANOTHER PART OF HISTORY DEMOLISHED IN THE NAME OF PROGRESS! CLARE
        mauibandb@... wrote:
        Note article on this Honolulu Advertiser 11/23/2003 website about the
        Waikiki theater being razed. Nothing about Sawtelle but it does describe the pipe
        organ.

        http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2003/Nov/23/ln/ln14a.html

        aloha
        Maui Tom

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Clare Telford
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
          THERE IS INTERESTING INFO. AT THE FOLLOWING SITE:

          SORRY......MY FINGERS ARE NOT TYPING LIKE THEY USED TO. I HAVE CORRECTED THE SITE ADDRESS BELOW!

          www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/WaikikiTheatre.htr

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
            I HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY FLUNKED WEBSITE DESIGNATION #1. HOWEVER, I HAVE COME BACK WITH THE ANSWE TO THE PROBLEM. MY FAULTY FINGERS AND OLD EYES DID NOT PICK UP THE ENDING LETTERS CORRECTLY.......HTML.

            I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN AND HOPE THAT I HAVE NOT OFFENDED THE MORE ERUDITE AMONG YOU AND P.O.'D THE LESS PATIENT......

            www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/WaikikiTheatre.html Clare.