Honolulu Star-Bulletin -- January -April 14, 1954

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      From: Cadia Los [mailto:duchess@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:56 PM

      I'm way behind schedule in transcribing the weekly columns and other
      items gleaned from the Star-Bulletin. But I'll try to do at least
      one every day through the next few months. I think I'll start with
      DB's tribute to Ed Sawtelle -- it's a long piece but very much worth
      reading.

      ~~C~~

      Many thanks Cadia,

      I know how it is to read those papers on microfilm. Mahalo for all the
      time you have spent to keep us up on the news in those old news article about
      Don and his friends.

      Bev.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here