Re: [aloha-donblanding] Calling all detectives

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
      Criminy! I just went through Redlands (or very nearby) weekend before last
      on my way to take a basket class from a Chemehuevi Indian lady! It's about
      75-80 miles from my house but I will be going back in January for another
      class. If you haven't gotten the info by then, I will check into it. In
      the meantime, I can call them and see what I can find out. E-mailing is
      sometimes a waste of time as whoever gets the e-mail may not be of a mind to
      do any "research". If you call, they are "stuck" with you! Karen C

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
        Karen Leilani

        Most librarians are not willing to go through a newspaper line for
        line, which is what will be required for this project. Ask Cadia how
        time consuming it can be.

        Keith
      • Karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2003
          Ok....I'll check it out when I'm in the neighborhood again unless someone
          beats me to it! Karen