Re: Ida Kimble Blanding

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
      Aloha Donna,

      We had been wondering about Ida's death date for years, and I finally got wise and
      just sent in an application for a death certificate (and $10) to the Hawaii State
      Department of Health, stating that the death was anywhere between 1926 and 1928.
      They were amazingly fast! I sent the check on Nov. 3rd...and got the certificate in the
      mail on the 11th. That's the fastest I've ever had something like that get turned
      around.

      I wonder if it would be a good idea to get certificates for Hugh and James Blanding?
      What do you think?

      Now that we know when Ida died, maybe we should pull an obit for her.

      Keith

      > Thanks Keith for the info on Ida Kimble Blanding fall and death.
      Did you
      > find it in a newspaper obiturary? I think I'll try to look up her
      address at
      > 1415 Kinau St. - maybe an old house is still there.
      > Aloha, Donna Wendt

    • lowry66
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
        Terrific Keith. I am pretty busy right now, but should be able to
        check the Lawton papers next week and see if it is mentioned.
        Jim W.
      • pgbusi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2003
          Keith--Didn't I send you last year DB's death certificate. If not I have it.
          Cheers, Dean
          P.S. Keep up the good DB work.

        • donwen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2003
            Keith,
            I'll try to get the death certificates, etc.
            Donna