Ida Kimble Blanding

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
      Thanks Keith for the info on Ida Kimble Blanding fall and death. Did you
      find it in a newspaper obiturary? I think I'll try to look up her address at
      1415 Kinau St. - maybe an old house is still there.
      Aloha, Donna Wendt

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
        Aloha Donna,

        We had been wondering about Ida's death date for years, and I finally got wise and
        just sent in an application for a death certificate (and $10) to the Hawaii State
        Department of Health, stating that the death was anywhere between 1926 and 1928.
        They were amazingly fast! I sent the check on Nov. 3rd...and got the certificate in the
        mail on the 11th. That's the fastest I've ever had something like that get turned
        around.

        I wonder if it would be a good idea to get certificates for Hugh and James Blanding?
        What do you think?

        Now that we know when Ida died, maybe we should pull an obit for her.

        Keith

        > Thanks Keith for the info on Ida Kimble Blanding fall and death.
        Did you
        > find it in a newspaper obiturary? I think I'll try to look up her
        address at
        > 1415 Kinau St. - maybe an old house is still there.
        > Aloha, Donna Wendt

      • lowry66
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
          Terrific Keith. I am pretty busy right now, but should be able to
          check the Lawton papers next week and see if it is mentioned.
          Jim W.
        • pgbusi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2003
            Keith--Didn't I send you last year DB's death certificate. If not I have it.
            Cheers, Dean
            P.S. Keep up the good DB work.

          • donwen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 17, 2003
              Keith,
              I'll try to get the death certificates, etc.
              Donna