aloha

  • cosmoyogiman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      My name is Doug. About 10 years ago I had a brief mystical
      experience. I had no idea what happened to me, but I wanted to find
      out urgently. I started talking to anyone who had the dynamic
      serenity in their eye (got a lot from a "homeless" guy - a brother
      vagabond). I believe firmly that I was guided by the spirit of Mr.
      Blanding to a used book store where my arms became like dowsing rods
      and I picked out seemingly at random a book called "Joy Is An Inside
      Job". I flipped through it and was instantly intrigued by the poetry
      and illustrations. I uncharacteristically bought the book. And it
      was manna from Heaven to my answer hungry sole. That book is well
      worn now and is still my favorite book.
      Lately I have been getting more and more curious about the man who
      wrote it which led me to web bios and to this site. I had no idea
      there was such a world of Don Blandingness alive and well.
      Hello companion vagabonds, brother and sister admirers of a very
      great man.