Magazine of Aloha Airlines

  • Helen von Tempsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Fellow members:
      I thought you would be interested to know that the Magazine of Aloha
      Airlines has some interesting articles in it's Nov/Dec 2003 issue.
      In the article "Hawaii's Icon DIAMOND HEAD" there is an insert on the first
      page by Don Blanding from Hula Moons,1930.."Diamond Head..crouching like a
      headless sphinx with its giant paws in the sea guarding the tropical city"

      Another article "WHEN the GIANTS of LITERATURE CAME to HAWAII" featured
      Twain, London,Stevenson,Michener & others. It's a great issue given free
      when you fly on Aloha Airlines.The magazine's web site:www.spiritofaloha.com

      Aloha, Helen von Tempsky