Re: [aloha-donblanding] HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Thanks Keith

      Today begins a weekend of events that will feature Children performing Hapa
      Haole Hula and ancient Hula in competition for champions of Hula in their age
      group at our Hotel. They have chosen some of Don't songs I believe. I will
      let you know if my hunch is right. Just go to KBHmaui.com and select Hula O Na
      Keiki for info.

      aloha
      Maui Tom

    • pgbusi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
        WOW. I thought I was old.
        Thanks Keith for letting us know about Don's Birthday. He may be gone from
        this earth, but thanks to you and others in the group his memory is alive and
        well.
        Dean