HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Don would have been 109-years-old today.
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
        Thanks Keith

        Today begins a weekend of events that will feature Children performing Hapa
        Haole Hula and ancient Hula in competition for champions of Hula in their age
        group at our Hotel. They have chosen some of Don't songs I believe. I will
        let you know if my hunch is right. Just go to KBHmaui.com and select Hula O Na
        Keiki for info.

        aloha
        Maui Tom

      • pgbusi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
          WOW. I thought I was old.
          Thanks Keith for letting us know about Don's Birthday. He may be gone from
          this earth, but thanks to you and others in the group his memory is alive and
          well.
          Dean