land of Gold

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      I suggest Keith and others look at the DB Ebay site. There is a new listing for a book entitled, "Land of Gold" that is very interesting. I already have a copy of this book but the write up is facinating. Also, I'll check out Keith's Amazon site findings and see what I come up with. Great discover Keith. You are the super slueth as usual. Also, tj got the package in the mail from Keith today...thanks for the consideration. tj