RE: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Posters

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2003
      Keith,

      Hal just got home from work and saw your posters. He thinks you are not
      charging enoughÂ…$25. minimum would be better.

      Bev.

      Thank you Bev.

      There's alot of love put into those posters, and I hope that Old Don
      himself approves of them. It's my way of saying "congrats Don on 75
      years of Vagabond's House!"

      Keith