Re: DB Inscription to Nora?

  • palmerbooks2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hello Again,

      I just stumbled on a piece of information that may help out.
      Apparently, there was a Nora Hefley Mahon who was a poet in Texas
      (where I am located) in 1936. I found her work in the book 'Sheaves
      We Have Bound', compiled by Edna Cole Majors in 1936. I know that
      Northe lived in Texas for a time, so perhaps the connection began
      there, as the copy of 'Gandolon' I have is inscribed to Nora. Does
      this ring any bells with anyone?

      Thanks Again,
      Michelle

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "keith2draw"