Congrats!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2003
      Aloha Michael,

      A hearty congratulations on the birth of your boy!

      As you know, we also had our first child - my gosh, is it twenty
      months ago now - and I know it's a cliche, but she's changed our
      lives. I know he will bring you much joy (and lots of laughs) like
      ours brings to us, despite all the sleep deprivation.

      Many good points on the Blanding collections debate. The conversation
      is generating lots of great ideas, all of them worthy.