Re: [aloha-donblanding] Living Trusts - DB

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
      Bet Keith and you could give a pretty fair appraisal with all the trading you
      both do. You could then send it out to the group for comment and boom its on
      the money. Save the money of an appraiser.

      aloha
      Tom

    • Al Dayton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2003
        This is an opinion and since I was born in Lawton, I am biased even
        though I haven't lived there for over 45 years. I visited DB exhibit at
        the Museum of the Great Plains, the exhibit in Carmel, and the History
        Room at the Hotel in Maui (I think the hotel was the Intercontinental,
        but I think it has change hands since I was there and I do not know the
        new name). At one time, the hotel had a dining room called Hula Moons
        but that has gone away. I got the feeling that the Maui Hotel was not
        that interested but the gentleman running it was. However he seemed
        confused about a few facts and I got the feeling that he might not be at
        the Hotel very long. I don't know if the Honolulu Academy of Arts is
        really interested in DB, but I met and talked to two of the people at
        the Great Plains Museum and I think they would really appreciate the
        collection. Even though DB was a Vagabond, he did return to Lawton
        often and was well thought of by the people of Lawton. I know my
        parents went to hear him on one of his last trips to Lawton. What ever
        you do, I hope it is appreciated.