Don Blanding Posters For Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      To commemmorate the anniversary of the publication of Vagabond's
      House, 75 years ago this month, I've had two limited-edition posters
      specially printed.

      The two lithographic designs are printed on high-quality paper with
      rubber-based ink. I scanned the Blanding artwork and vectorized them
      to create crisp updated images.

      You can order a copy, or one of each, by going to Ebay and searching
      the auctions of seller keith2draw

      ...or paste this link in your browser window:
      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=keith2draw

      ...or email me.

      Get them for Christmas gifts. All funds raised, as with my Blanding
      CDs, go towards my research fund.

      Keith Emmons
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
        In a message dated 10/10/2003 2:19:57 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
        keith2draw@... writes:
        http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=keith2draw
        Keith
        I would rather pay a flat fee and buy it from you. Also the present bid
        price is not what I feel fair to you or helpful to your fund. How much do you
        feel they are worth and I will pay you direct

        aloha
        Maui Tom