Re: [aloha-donblanding] Blandingmobile

  • Helen Allen
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 4, 2003
      I was lucky enough to be raised on singing around the piano (as my Mom
      played piano and Dad played any instrument) and listening to my Dad read Don
      Blanding poetry. Nine children and we all love his poetry and all seem to
      think of the same lines from special poems at the same time. We also
      listened to the old tape reel to reel of Don Blanding reading some of his
      poems. What a wonderful legacy - I hope to pass it on to my children and
      grandchildren.