Collectible Vernon Kilns book

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      For those of you who need a reference to Don Blanding's designs for
      Vernon Kilns, I have placed a copy of Maxine Nelson's "Collectible
      Vernon Kilns" on eBay.

      If the link below does not translate, you can locate the auction via
      my eBay user ID, duchess-at-speakeasy.

      I'm also offering other previously owned books on pottery and
      dinnerware at:

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/vg-used.html

      Please feel free to e-mail me if youi have any questions. Thanks!

      ~~Cadia

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=duchess%
      40speakeasy.org&sort=2&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1