tj leaving

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2003
      For what it is worth...I'll be off line for 6-8 weeks after August 18th. Heading out in the Blandingmobile for parts unknown. We may go through Bend Oregon, so, if there is anything needed out of Bend, let me know. No guarentee's that I'll get there but who knows which way the wind will blow the Blandingmobile. Not much else happening on the Carmel Blanding front. I have 1951-1957 left to research with the Carmel Pine Cone, then I can coallate my info. I've had a lot of trouble getting those last years to look at. tj
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2003
        Hi, TJ...

        Hope you'll have a fun trip! Perhaps in your travels you can stop
        into a Kinko's or a library and send a quick e-mail now and then.

        Before you leave, you might want to hook up with a new member of the
        group, a newspaper reporter in San Francisco who is planning a
        biography of Armine von Tempski.

        ~~Cadia
      • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 25, 2003
            What is the Blandingmobile???

          • Michael Pfeffer
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 25, 2003
              That is actually a great question. I realized that I have always just kind of assumed that it was like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, but I think we need to see a picture...aloha, michael
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 25, 2003
                What is the Blandingmobile???

                That is actually a great question. I realized that I have always just kind of
                assumed that it was like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, but I think we need
                to see a picture...aloha, michael

                Tj told me it was a 33 foot motor home, but I have never seen it either.